Wednesday, October 7, 2009

full plate.

there's so much i want to do... in the next days, weeks, months, years!! in a span of 10 months, i won't have my college comfort zone to keep me safe. decisions, decisions. so many places to explore and new opportunities to pursue. so many people to reconnect with, to share with, to pray with, to grow with. im so frazzled, excited and overwhelmed with my growing Life List. i don't even know where to start. i know i can't do this on my own.


The heart of man plans his way,
but the LORD establishes his steps.
[Proverbs 16:9]



dear Lord, guide and direct my steps towards these ginormous goals,
only if they are according to your will, of course.

remind me that your timing and plan for me is oh-so-perfect.
plant me where you feel it is best to be used for your glory.
oh Lord, above all things, i pray that i serve You
and not my selfish desires.
oh Lord, i pray that these plans may be pleasing to You.


No comments: