Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I GIVE UP.

No matter how much I try and try, I am always reminded I cannot do this on my own. So, once again, I give up. It’s pretty exhausting trying to do all and be all. Lord, please help me to surrender. My little heart is filled with big ambitions, but I know that you, oh God, are even bigger and greater and Your guiding hand will direct my steps. I want to surrender my desires, my heart, my talents, my goals, my life into Your hands because I know that You know what is best for me. If I’m not living to wholeheartedly know, worship and love You, I’m obviously focusing on the wrong thing. Forgive me for seeking pleasure in silly places. You alone can satisfy. You are all I need. Nothing else can fill these voids but You and nothing else deserves such praise. I pray that the good news would captivate my heart once again and open my eyes to see that You encompass everything perfect and lovely.

No comments: