Friday, October 22, 2010

how’s that for some sky candy?




Now, summer’s not leaving without a fight. The heavy heat’s been rolling in for several days now… and so have some of the most beautiful clouds I’ve ever seen!! These pictorals were taken on my way to and from work. I just had to stop and snap some photos of these sights. I just had to stop and worship. All I could think was, “wow God, just wow.” What an absolute blessing to be surrounded by amazing sights of Creation, pieces of evidence that a genius Creator truly exists!

Full of splendor and majesty is his work, and his righteousness endures forever! [Psalm 111:3]

As I am amazed of your wonderful works and thankful for all the blessings in my life, oh God, I pray that I am even more in awe of who YOU are and the most wonderful gift that You have given to us. I pray that I remember that Creation is a mere reflection of the Creator. And oh how beautiful it is and how beautiful You are, indeed.

No comments: