Tuesday, September 1, 2009

it's the first of the month.

september has finally crept up on us and it ain't coming quietly. im already feeling the weight of many things, but im really hoping that i cling to my faith and not my feelings. He will sustain my energy, my focus and my relationships according to His will. i need to be patient and trusting in His plan for me. i need to remember that God is faithful and with me through the ups and downs.

==============
"We live in stressful times. If unchecked, worry, anxiety, and stress
can cause our hearts to also become troubled.
The problem is that worrying does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow.
It only empties today of its strength.


If your heart is troubled today,
then remember these three things:

1. His Word is true.
2. We are going to heaven.
3. He is coming back for us."

- Pastor Greg Laurie
==============

And we know that God causes
everything to work together for the good

of those who love God
and are called according to his purpose for them

(Romans 8:28)

our God is an awesome God indeed.

No comments: