Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the good kind of exhausted.

yikes, it's getting more real. so much piling up on my to-do list. im drained after 8am-6pm training every day. in about 9 days, there will be about 80+ first-years running around my hall, eager and anxious to begin their UCI college life. according to their intense activity on facebook, i can already tell im going to have my hands full this year. but im ready for the challenge. every morning i pray that God grants me with the fruits of the spirit, especially patience. i need to remember that this is a God-given opportunity to be a light to so many fresh minds. im sure there will be hardships and tough times, but God wouldn't give me this position if He thought i couldn't handle it. as always, He put me here for a reason and im excited to see what is to be revealed.

=========
Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.
[Philippians 2:14-16]
=========
Crickhollow, home for the next year.what a blessing to have great friends to help......while others lounge and provide entertainment.
come visit me! :)
==========

on another note...
praise God for you, love.
==========

2 comments:

Gen said...

we want to visit...when does school start?

Unknown said...

i like the last photo.