Monday, September 21, 2009

cast.

I pray that you sustain me through the hustle and bustle of RA-ship. I am already feeling the tiredness, but Lord I know you can revive me. I pray that my only standards to meet is the example of Christ, following your commandments and not the expectations of others. I pray that I love these residents with a genuine and selfless love. I pray that I do not put all my reliance on myself because I know I am incompetent and weak without You. I pray that my pride is not in my own works but in You. Lord please use me and grow me in wisdom and patience to guide them. Please equip me with the fruit of the Spirit to be an effective light to these young'ns. You are such a good and faithful God who listens to your children. Lord, please hear my prayers. In Jesus name I pray, amen.


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.

[1 Corinthians 12:9-10]

No comments: