Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life’s little tidbits of joy

  • Inspiring/eye-opening blog entries from friends…and strangers
  • Hearing my teammates cheer after successfully running through a piece
  • AGT’s
  • the guys’ imitations of youtube favorites
  • “I miss you” texts and IM’s from sd friendsies
  • [taps mic] hello? Party of one?
  • Making my own moola
  • Helping people with whatevs
  • Reminiscing
  • Comparing new and old pictures
  • 90’s classics, fun facts and serenades
  • Lunch/dinner dates
  • Good jokes/stories
  • Sleeeeeeeeep
  • Yogurtland
  • Pleasant surprises
  • Reading old writings
  • Phone calls from my family
  • Praying before each meal
  • Good conversation
  • Chalks
  • Learning from my mistakes
  • Learning from others’ mistakes
  • My sketchbook, happy book, life list
  • The fellowship and people at cfbc
  • Running my daily 4 miles
  • Reading the Bible and writing in my devotional book
  • Family, friendsies, SPlovers, MCIA, 198, jurian
  • ....and everything else, good and bad
====================


What did I do to deserve such goodness despite my many faults?

Nothing at all...and that’s how I know God is good…oh sooooo so good.

He provides. He comforts. He forgives. He loves.

God is good.
Acknowledge your blessings.

2 comments:

ncheung6 said...

you missed one...

NICK CHEUNG! =]

SuJ said...

omg, u inspired me to start running. haha