Thursday, April 15, 2010

7 more weeks...

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

[Matthew 11:28-30]

what a comfort to know that there is relief from the busy day-to-day schedules. what a comfort to know that we can find rest in a reliable, consistent, faithful God. what a comfort to know that God already knew the solutions before you even realized there was a problem. what a comfort to know that God will never leave or forsake you. what a comfort to know that God's in control. what a comfort to know that God is your strength. what a comfort to know that, while we don't know the future, we know that God's already got it all figured out. what a comfort to know that God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

2 comments:

helen said...

you can do it! by God's grace that is more than enough for you!!! i love you. i miss yoU!

Julian Leong said...

i <3 comfort. good reflection, lady.