Saturday, March 6, 2010

one year.

it has been a whole year since this.







this past year has been quite an adventure indeed. God has blessed me beyond measure. He's been so good in surrounding me with great people who love in ways that both encourage and sometimes frustrate me, but help me grow in my walk nonetheless. He's also brought some heavy stuff in my life, which has prompted me to trust in Him more. only by His grace have i learned so much as i re-dedicated my life to following Christ and discovered the blessings of placing Him at the forefront of my life. i pray that in this upcoming year, God grants my desires to serve and love Him more and more!


[and who woulda thunk that the third girl sitting behind me would become one of my bestest friends?!... even though it looks like she's hating on me in the pic. awwww amyyyyy!! congrats on one year since we proclaimed our faith in the waters of baptism. cheers to more years of friendship, encouragement, venting, woman-of-God devotionals, slumber parties and more awkward moments! love you sister!! ]

3 comments:

helen said...

congratulations and PRAISE THE LORD, m'dear. my heart is sooo happy when i think about the work God has done in your life. know that you are a consistent form of encouragement to me. love you so much and cheers to more days of knowing and loving Christ as the preeminent one who is worthy of all honor, glory, and praise!

qwendylan said...

yayyy! the Lord is good!
because you're my friend, :)

and i wasn't totally hatin'
on you, i was just bothered
by the weather..it was cold!

qwendylan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.