Friday, December 25, 2009

ciao 2010!

i have many goals for this new year. there are a bunch of things on my heart that i am still praying for. i just pray that God searches my heart and eliminates any selfish ambition and guides me in the right direction. i need to continue to seek His will for my life first & foremost and to fully trust that He will work in my heart and use me according to His perfect plan for me.

graduate from uci (finally). 2 more quarters with The Crick. run half-marathon. save money for cfbc missions trip. large bible studies. learn how to play guitar (foreal this time). finish the entire bible (finally). figure out post-college plans. more family & friends time. spread the gospel. grow in the knowledge and love of God.

and i pray that i acknowledge that all these things
will be accomplished for Christ and because of Christ.

No comments: