Friday, May 22, 2009

because i think you're kinda cool.

happy 23rd birthday to that julian leong!!
buon compleanno!
(that means happy birthday in italiano)

who woulda thunk these two very different gammas-and-game-night-masters would one day come together? although we're totally opposite in some ways (ex: notice our dark/light complexions), im really glad God finally decided to bring us together because you're pretty fun, i think you're pretty awesome, and i wouldn't mind if God continues to let things work out between us.

you are truly a blessing in my life (and many others'), whether it's with family, friendsies, mcia, mavyn, cfbc or whatevs. your wittiness, your talent, your drive, your passion, your selflessness, your wisdom... all unique aspects to why you have clearly made a positive impact on many lives. but above all, your willingness to serve Him by any means and your desire to further develop your faith are really inspiring.

i personally praise God that you've become an even greater part of my life as time goes on.
you push me to strive for more, you help me to grow in my faith, you point me to Christ, you comfort me on my worst days, you make me laugh (even if its at myself), you challenge me, you listen, you're genuine, supportive, compassionate...and i know you do the same for so many others. im really proud of you jurr and the work you've done as an actor, an evangelist, a teacher, a dancer, a friend. i pray that you continue to grow in Christ and Lord-willing i'll be there to see the wonderful things God does in your life.

so cheers to the big 2-3 buddy! im glad i could share at least three of those years with ya and Lord willing i can join in the celebration for many more.

3 comments:

Doris said...

I am a creeper and I read this whole thing and I am smiling because this was so cute OKAY BYE.

Gen said...

hey we got married when caleb was 23...ooohh!!

Julian Leong said...

I can't thank you enough for the whole shebang. I'm happy my contributions to our relationship is pointing you to Him. God is really doing something special between us.