Monday, October 13, 2008

pumpkin pie with whipped cream

He tests my endurance. Every day is a constant race through a lengthy list of activities, [class, meetings, job #1, job #2, practice…eating and hangouts when possible]. The rapid flow of obligations leaves me exhausted by the early morning hours where I can finally rest my head. He provides me with just enough strength to push through it all with the right amount of patience and resilience, which I am so grateful for. He blesses me with the ability to acknowledge that these opportunities should not be taken for granted. I keep reminding myself that I love everything that I am involved in and the people I do them with.

Even with the not-so-goods always lingering in the back of my mind,
I know I have reasons to smile each day.
Here are just a few:

the fam-bamily
the cowsins

198 & co.

MCIA
GOLD
cfbc friendsies
these girls
this guy.


I've been waiting for some snazzy topic to blog about, but my overwhelmed mind always ends up with posts about giving thanks. Thank you God for granting me with days to share with these lovely people.

I hope you all acknowledge how absolutely good you have it. Give thanks.
You don't need a Thursday in November to do so.
Love love love love you all.

2 comments:

!Empower! said...

YEAAAAAH MEL! I'm feeling that...makes me think about what im blessed with and be more thankful!

Unknown said...

look at that guy!